Colville Wastewater Treatment Plant
Construction of a new 1.45 Million Gallon per Day (5.33 MGD peak flow) activated sludge wastewater treatment plant.
- removal of the preload material on the existing site
- excavation for eleven new structures and associated dewatering
- underground process piping and structure under drainage system
- construction of 1 concrete selector tank structure, 2 concrete clarifier structures, 1 concrete re-aeration basin structure
- 1 influent pump station, 1 UV/RAS building, 1 pretreatment building, and 1 head works building
- supply and installation of process equipment, electircal and controls, site improvments, untility and raod improvemnts
- 40 acres of lagoon modificaitons
The contract duration was 28 months. Apollo completed the project in 18 months.